Watch The Video

Advertisement
Share
[ads-post]
The 38-year-old Australian national, fell down instantly when he rides the bike. So when he falls on the ground, his iPhone was in the back pocket.

After that, he felt a burning feeling and saw a smoke coming from his back. Do you believe, if i said that the iPhone was stuck to his leg?

In this accident, he had severe burns and admitted to the hospital in North Shor. According to the media, he had to stay in the hospital for six days until the treatment is finished. He says that it could happen at any time, and it is a mini bomb which is waiting to explode.

Apple is not yet commented on this situation.

If you put your Apple iPhone mobile phone into the back pocket of your trouser or short, there is a high chance to explode the phone if you suddenly fell on to the ground.

Loading...

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.