Watch The Video

Advertisement
Share
[ads-post]

Undoubtedly, the potato is a delicious nutritious food. However, do not ever commit this mistake when you eat potatoes. As a result, you may die.

The potato which you bought from the market should not be older than a month. If your potato is close to being rotten, throw them away. If you don't do this, your family is in danger.

A toxic chemical substance called glykoloid contains in potato. Because of some situations, it may be deadly for the human. Not only to eat, it is also dangerous to inhale.

Remember that the glykoloidold level increases when the potato is getting older. And it emits a deadly poisonous gas. Do you believe if I said, a Russian family died because of inhaling the poisonous gas ?

A 8-year-old girl is orphaned due to the accident.

Loading...

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.