Watch The Video

Advertisement
Share
[ads-post]
He was 16 years old when he died due to his excessive perfume usage. The reason was inhaling a huge amount of perfume gas.

He was very lazy to bathe, and he used to spray perfumes all over his body for preventing the bad odor. When the police officers found his body, there were 40 bottles of perfumes in his bedroom. According to the reports, all the bottles were empty.

He has used to spray a bottle of perfume a week to control the body odor. Doctors found later that inhaling a huge amount of butane gas should be responsible for his death.

Loading...

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.