Watch The Video

Advertisement
Share

[ads-post]
A little girl almost died after chewing a piece of this plant's leave. She has been experienced a tongue swelling and choking as a result of chewing this toxic plant. This plant can be seen almost every house and office. You will never believe if said that this plant has enough toxic to k*ll a child within one minute. According to the reports, the plants belonged to the prune family is also poisonous to the human. 

Now, you may understand the true dangerous of growing this kind of toxic plants inside the homes, especially if you have children. 

This plant can be touched by hands. However, contracting with eyes may cause blindness.

Loading...

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.